Cedes of Change thinks I’m special and gave me an award!! WOW!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! Can you tell I’m happy? : )
Here are the rules for receiving this award.
1) Thank the person who gave you the award
2) Share 7 things about yourself
3) Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and you think are fantastic
4) Contact the bloggers you picked and let them know about the award
Now I have to tell you 7 things about me. Or should I tell you about my Mom? Maybe I’ll do both:
1. I came from the shelter, but I know I’m some kind of herding dog because that’s what I do. Mom is hoping to start me on agility training when I get bigger and have better recall.
2. I love to dig and so does Mom. She has been gardening all her life and re-landscaped her whole yard last year. I’ve made a mess of it, but she says it can be fixed (I guess it wasn’t too bad). She has a nice vegetable garden that I have learned to stay out of.
3. Mom enjoys cooking and baking and just made a new batch of bagels. She also makes sourdough bread. I love to eat, but she doesn’t let me eat her bread. I think we are going to make cookies just for ME (and Toby) soon.
4. Traveling is fun because it means we are going to the park or the river, but Mom thinks traveling is fun because she gets to go someplace new. Mom and Dad have traveled all over Europe and are planning to go Croatia. I think that’s the polar opposite from where I live–I’m digging really hard so I can meet them there.
5. Mom loves to read and just bought an ebook reader. She’s really happy that I don’t chew up things like that. I think she’s forgotten about her bluetooth…
6. Water is my passion. I can lay in it, roll in it, race in it, swim in it, drink it, but I don’t like the hose. It looks like it might be a little scary. Mom likes it though and uses it to water her garden.
7. Mom is a quilter and has been sewing almost as long as she’s been gardening. I pull fabric out of her bag to save her the trouble.
These are the 15 blogs I’ve recently discovered: