I have been so honored by several of you out there who have passed along the Stylish Blogger Award!! I have felt guilty for not blogging about it. I have no excuse–none whatsoever. Well, I DID have to settle that lawsuit with the kittehs and I DID have to figure out how to get muddy each week and I DID………..
OK, OK, now I have to tell you seven random things about me. YOWZIE. This should be fun!
- You probably know by now that I’m an Australian Kelpie-Border Collie mix. Well, guess what that means? I need LOTS of exercise, so I’m now having agility lessons; I get to go to my favorite indoor dog park twice a day; and my favoritest of all—1000 Acres–when it’s not raining (which it does here a LOT in Portland in the winter). Trust me, a walk around the neighborhood just gets me started.
- Mystic likes me! She complains a lot, but don’t you think rubbing against me means she likes me? Thailing? Not so much.
- I get my kibble in a different container each meal. MOM says it’s suppose to make me think. Well, let me tell her, I figured out those things pretty fast. Bring it on!!
- Toby is my bestest-of-all friends. He taught me lots of stuff–like how to play and what to do with something new (like an antler or a bully stick). I would take one sniff and go hide under the desk, but if he’s OK with it, then I’m all for it! I even take his…..
- I LOVE to play ball. Oh, boy, do I ever. Mom says she’s “on strike” sometimes and makes me play with other dogs. What a party-pooper.
- Water is my passion. I can lay in it, roll in it, race in it, swim in it, drink it, but I don’t like the hose. Give me a mud-puddle any day!!
- OK, so a photographer wants to take a picture of me. What do I do? OMD, I’m up there and posing like there’s no tomorrow. But, sometimes when Mom wants to take a picture? Well, she’d better bring on the treats.
Now’s the hard part. You’re suppose to pass this award along. This is the hardest part of all! If I was the dog wizard of the world, I would give this post to EVERYONE. But, I can’t. I’d be here typing for DAYS. So, I’m going to just bite the chicken strip Mom just gave me and forge ahead:
- The Euthymic Dog
- BZ Training
- Dogs Rock!!
- Flat Georges 2011 World Tour
- Kenzo the Hovavart
- Lessons from 4 Legs
- Life Spent Wagging
- Little Dogs on Long Leashes
- Original Art by Lauren M. Davis
- Under the Blanket
- It’s Me Buddy’s Blog
- Dig it Fetch it Herd it
- Scriptor Obscura
I’ll leave you with a memory of me in all my muddy glory! May all mud holes not dry up!!!!